BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 20, 2009

My Makeup Look















This is my first blog YAY!!!. Well second if you count myspace. I am a frequent youtuber. There is no picture on my youtube profile but I am hellojewels on youtube. I have been wanting to do videos on youtube. I will begin shortly. I am extremely computer illiterate so when I figure out how to do something I am like YAYYYYY. My blog will be about hair, makeup, nails, skin, shopping and all things girlie. I am a licensed cosmetologist so I will feature looks done on myself and models. I will take pictures of products used as well as list them. I do plan on having contests ASAP so please show love and follow me ladies. Smooches!!! So let's get into the look. On my eye lids I applied Plum Electric Cream Shadow base from Mac's Metal X collection. On top of that I applied the dark purple side of the Earthy Riches Mineralize shadow duo from MAC's Antiqitease collection.In the crease I used the grey side. On the brow brone I applied Restless loose powder pigment as my highlighter by H.I.P. Although it is not pictured I use MAC's Spiked brow pencil to fill in my brows. I applied Mac eyelashes in number #34. I lined the top lashline with Maybelline New York's waterproof liquid eyeliner in Grey. Also not pictured is my foundation in Chestnut (loves it), Mac concealer in NW40 and Black Opal deluxe finishing powder in Medium 03. I applied Mac Mineralize Skin Finisher in New Vegas from Alexander Mc Queen. I spray Mac Fix Plus to Mac the MSF show up even more. I lined my water line with the FAB ORCHID side of the fad orchid/dash lily pencil from Heatherette. For blush I used Benefits Honk if you're... and as a highlight on my cheeks I used Duwop's afterglow (not pictured sorry). On my lips I used Mac VIVA GLAM V lipstick, Dior lipgloss in Reflect 817 and I lined my lips with Black Opal lipliner in Timber 05. I apologize for listing the products in paragraph form you will have to excuse me this is my first blog. Next time I will just make a list like everyone else because this is alot to read through. All in all I think this makeup looks good for being on for thirteen hours. The pictures were taken at 9:00 p.m. I applied the makeup before work at 6:00 a.m. I would also like to say that Black Opal is one of my favorite brands. It is a cheaper brand and if you are a woman of color their foundations will look better on you than any other brand including MAC. I usually use Black Opal Cream to Powder foundation and I get so many compliments on how good my skin looks. Their eyeshadows are very pigmented and show up very well on African, Hispanic, Middle Eastern skin (without a base) because it is designed for women of color. They have several colors that are dead ringers for MAC colors. I am very suprised that on makeup blog sites and with all the women of color on youtube I have never seen anyone using it. If anyone has any questions or look requests please don't hesitate to message me please Follow Me and more coming soon. If you have a youtube channel or a myspace let me know the address and I will subscribe or request an add. Thank you for reading my blog.

0 comments: