BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 23, 2009

My fireplace inspired look














Hello everyone. I have been slacking over the weekend and I am just now posting looks I rocked this weekend (at all those damn movies lol). The look that I am posting I am excited about because I actually took pictures that morning as opposed to 13 hours later. This look is called my Fireplace inspired look because I just ordered the Fireplace paint wheel from Bitch-Slap Cosmetics. However it has not arrived yet; but I have seen some amazing looks done with it by some of my myspace friends and decided to do a look using similar colors.When my paint wheel arrives I will do another blog and a review and see how the color vibrancy stacks up against other brands. In this case Mac. So come on back lol. I hope you like. Here is a listing of the products I am wearing.
Makeup colors used:
Foundation Chanel (view 1st post for exact color)
Mac Mc Queen MSF in New Vegas
Mac Electro lipstick (Neo Sci Fi)
Jordana, NYX,Mac Lipliners in Sedona Red,Orange and 80%
Mac Dazzleglass inGlamour O.D
Mac Stubborn Brown eyeliner (on waterline)
Mac Liquidlast Liner in CoCo Bar (on top lashline)
Eyeshadows - Mac Genuine Orange Paint pot (on lid it is the shit!)
Mac Fab& Flashy (C-Shock on lid)
Makeup Forever #99 in crease
Mac Embark in outer corner
Hip Restless loose pigment on browbone (pictured in 1st blog)
I also applied Mac shadow in Red Brick in my crease
I completely forgot to photograph my blush but I used Mac Mystic w/ Sunbasque on top and the DuWop highlighter on top




0 comments: