BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Simmer Shimmer
















With summer just a round the corner I wanted to do a Bronze Golden look featuring Beat Down Cosmetics. I know not everyone is comfortable rocking a vibrant red lip but keep in mind you can substitute a beautiful bronze, taupe or nude lip and have the look pack as much punch. Ladies please take a few minutes and subscribe to this blog because I will soon be hosting a contest. One here and one soon on youtube with Mz.Pebbz. For my blog contest what you will need to do is re-create a look from this blog and e-mail , twitpic or tweetphoto it to me. I will announce a date after I post a few more looks and get more subscribers. Some of the Beat Down products used for this look are not yet on my website http://www.beatdowncosmetics.com/ but if you would like to purchase them and have a paypal account you can e-mail me (hellojewels@yahoo.com) and I can send you an invoice. If you do not have a paypal account and want to place an order it only takes a few minutes to sign up. I hope you enjoy the look and as usual all the products I used are both listed and pictured.


First I applied Clinique dramatically diffrent mosturizing lotion. (Always start with a mosturizer it is so important for maintaining a youthful appearance as well as allowing your makeup to adhere better).

Glamorous -Eyelight Beatdown Cosmetics (10.00) dipped in paint seleant (10.00 Beat down Cosmetics) The paint seleant makes the color last longer and appear much more vibrant.

Bronze Gold- Eyelight Beatdown Cosmetics applied to the crease

Blue Saphire -Loose Powder eyeshadow Beatdown Cosmetics applied to outer corner

Tete-a-Tint - Mac eyeshadow applied right above the crease

White Frosted eyeshadow- 1st color 1st row Beatdown Cosmetics smokey eyeshadow palette

Graphic Black eyeliner- Mac Cosmetics lower lashline

Maybelline New York Dream Liquid Mousse- Airbrush Finish Carmel Dark 2

For concealer please scroll down to previous blogs

Jordana-lipliner in 04 Cabernet

Mac lipstick - Rocco

HD Strawberry- lipgloss BeatDown Cosmetics (10.00) applied over Rocco

Breathless-Blush BeatDown Cosmetics (8.00)

I highlighted and then contoured my cheeks with Mac Cosmetics Dark/Natural and shimmer Mineralize SkinFinish












0 comments: